2024 Tupelo Blue Suede Cruise Schedule of Events
**Participants may enter the event parking site at 6am on Friday morning if they have their blue card that was sent to them to verify their registration!
Friday, May 3, 2024
- 8am to 5pm Packet pickup and on-site registration on the east side of the Cadence Arena
- 8am to 9pm Cadence Arena west parking lot cruise site open for Cruisers and Visitors. All Day Long KOTO, the official cruise DJ plays the greatest hits of the 50’s/60’s/ and 70’s
- 4pm to 6pm Poker Walk to draw the winning hand for $250
- 7:00pm Drawing for Friday’s 50/50 winner held in front of the DJ Trailer in parking lot
- 7:15 to 9:00 Eagles Tribute & 70’S Rock Show
Saturday, May 4, 2024
- 8am to 1pm Packet pickup and on-site registration is open on east side of Cadence Arena
- 9:00 am Parade lineup in Malco Theater parking lot near Barnes Crossing Mall on N. Gloster
- 9:30 am Parade of classics down Gloster Street to Crosstown and then east on Main Street to the Cadence Arena west parking lot.
- 11am to 3pm – Cruise to four card stamping sites around town and get your card stamped to be eligible for the Sunday morning cash drawings giveaway
- 8am to 9pm Cadence Arena west parking lot will open for Cruisers and Visitors
- All Day Long Continuous classic hits by KOTO the DJ (King of the Oldies)
- 7:00 pm Drawing for Saturday’s 50/50 winner held in front of DJ trailer in parking lot
- 7:15 to 9:00 Clear Mooning Rising CCR Tribute & 70′ Rock Show
Sunday, May 5, 2024
- 6:00 to 10:45 Main site open at the Cadence Arena west parking lot
- 10:00 am Drawing for $12,500 cash awards in $500 increments to 25 lucky participants. Presentation of special awards
No bicycles or skateboards. No golf carts or other motorized vehicles allowed. We allow use of approved handicapped one person scooters when necessary.
NO PETS PLEASE
THIS EVENT PARTIALLY SPONSORED BY TUPELO CONVENTION & VISITOR’S BUREAU